The following is from the BSD--Buy, Support, Develop Israel Facebook page:
Here are some facts about Nestle that will make your day:
· Nestlé, the world's largest food company, owns 53.8% share of leading Israeli food manufacturer Osem, an investment worth over $850 million.
· Nestle received the Jubilee Award from Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu.
· Nestle manages a Research & Development Centre in Sderot, Israel.
· In 2010, Nestle acquired a 51% stake in Israeli baby food company, Materna Laboratories, for $72 million.
· Nestle has 9 factories in Israel.
While your KitKat may or may not be directly produced in Israel, there is Israeli research and development in each one of their products.
Buy a Nestle! They Support Israel! Let’s support them!